Chevrolet 327 FIA
- Reconditioned period cylinder block, race prepared to Mathwall specifications, with replacement high-strength mains caps and fasteners.
- GM 327 cylinder heads prepared to Mathwall specifications – including CNC machined inlet and exhaust ports and combustion chambers.
- Key Mathwall designed components and systems: low friction, high strength steel billet crankshaft; lightweight, low friction piston assemblies; high performance connecting rods; in-house cam profile design; lightweight bespoke valvegear; high-strength ball and socket steel rockers; cross-over plus other intake manifold designs and throttle linkage; baffled sump pan for track use.
- New Weber IDA carburetors.
- Dressed for vehicle installation, including Mathwall billet machined aluminium pulleys, Mathwall rocker covers with integral breather system and billet machined oil cooler adaptor.
- Full dyno run-in, fuelling optimisation and power testing, plus detailed final inspection.
- A lightweight racing flywheel, clutch and starter assembly can also be supplied.
For further information or to place an order, please contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0)1252 703191.