Bespoke Engine Marketing Displays
Background & Objectives
- Customer had committed to deliver a major display at an international technology show.
- The display had to convey how engine technology had developed over 50 years.
- Mathwall was engaged to create the concept for the display and to make it a reality within 5 months.
- Mathwall developed the vision into a design concept, then a detailed scope of work and delivery plan.
- Six engines were sourced, sectioned, prepared and mounted in 12 identical cabinets within the 5 months.
- A bespoke cabinet was designed and built to high specification with hidden joints and internal lighting.
- Capable of supporting 150kg display piece and robust enough for global transport and handling at events.
An additional engine display was ordered in 2017 to include the very latest engine technology.